Monday, June 21, 2010

How do i *tell* my mom that I want to start wearing eyeliner?

Idk how to say it. What should i say first? Should i be like Mom, Can i get some eyeliner? Idk, have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!!How do i *tell* my mom that I want to start wearing eyeliner?
when you in the store and go by the makeup aisle say mama can i try some eyeliner. ill only wear it around the hosue. then when she sees how cute it is on you she be like softing up and let you wear it outside the house. my mom did the same with me.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How do i *tell* my mom that I want to start wearing eyeliner?
Well... I did this:


me: ';Mom, when did you start wearing makeup?';


mom: ';I don't remember';


me: ';Well, when can I start?';


mom: ';Now, I guess';


me: ';Ok, well... can I start with eyeliner and eyeshadow?';


mom: ';Sure';
First off how old are you? Is she an understanding person? I think you should just ask her next time you go to the mall or Target or something. Be like, 'Mom can I get this?'. If she says no then let it go, and next time convince her all you can.
i'd just ask for some at the store or else see if you could borrow hers. if you have a sisterr or something just have them help you. i never asked i just bought some myself and started wearing it and she doesnt seem to care or anything.
when you are at the store, say something about it when you pass the makeup aisle. like, ';i think eyeliner might look good on me mom';.





may i ask your age?
Be like Mom do you think i could get some eyeliner, because i wanna see what it looks like and i think it's time!
just when your in a store like target or something just be like hey mom could i get some make up or eyeliner or something? oh ya, and i reccomend revlon colorstay eyeliner and eyeshadow ;) have funn with it :]
just say


';mom do you care if maybe one day i get some eyeliner to try'; or ';is it ok if i get some eyeliner one day because i really want to start wearing it';


good luck ; D
just ask her.


like the person above me i didnt ask i just bought some and started wearing an my mom says she likes it so ya. :D
';mom, can i wear eyeliner?';


CIRCLE: ';well, sure!';/';no';


';okay';





easy as pie.
just wear it
i guess u should beg her and tell her that your old enough to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin